The Ancient Philosophy & Science Network (APSN)
The Ancient Philosophy & Science Network (APSN) creates an exciting research environment for doctoral students at the Graduate School of Ancient Philosophy. At the same time, it provides an excellent framework for international scholarly collaboration and the exchange of ideas. Workshops, summer schools, and the annual graduate conferences foster exchange and collaboration among the networks members.
The APSN is funded by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
The departments abroad are among the foremost departments in the world for ancient and late ancient philosophy and science:
- University of Chicago (Philosophy and Classics)
- University of Leuven (Philosophy, De Wulf-Mansion Centre, Aristoteles Latinus)
- Princeton University (Philosophy and Classics)
- University of Toronto (Philosophy and Classics)
- University of Cambridge (History and Philosophy of Science)
APSN Graduate Conference
The 2nd Graduate Conference of the Ancient Philosophy & Science Network (APSN) took place in Berlin from June 29 to July 1, 2012. Doctoral students and researchers from Chicago, Leuven, Princeton, Toronto, Cambridge and Berlin presented and discussed their latest views and arguments.You will find the program of the conference here.
The 3rd APSN Graduate Conference is scheduled from June 27 to 29, 2013.